Woodcore panels consist of high-density composite wood core glue to and encased in hot dipped galvanized formed steel sheets. These panels have a class A flame spread rating and provide excellent rigidity, durability, and acoustic performance.
- NEW Air Seal! Mechanically attached air seal gasket eliminates up to 97% of the panel seam leakage found with standard Woodcore panels.
- FSC Certified Woodcore & FSC Certified Woodcore with no added formaldehyde is available upon request. Chain-of-Custody Certificate
- High strength to weight performance.
- Full range of factory laminated finishes.
- Class A flame spread rating.
- Internally grounded.
- Excellent rolling load performance.
- Excellent acoustics.
- ULC Listed to Canadian Safety Standards.
- General Office
- General purpose equipment applications such as data centers, telecommunication, and mission critical facilities